Nicole is the co-founder and Managing Partner of the Redsand Group, HQ-ed in London. Redsand was acquired by MIRIS AS, a Norweigian Smart Community Pioneer in May 2019, and as such Nicole also has a seat on the MIRIS Board of Directors.
Blockchain and crypto technology is the mainstay of the Redsand portfolio, which fulfills mandates by providing cutting edge opportunities for corporate visionaries and professional investors. Redsand Labs is a venture builder focused on financial and environmental sustainability where blockchain serves as the core mechanism and business model framework. Redsand Exchange is a crypto incubator focusing on
institutional models and adoption in the areas of token exchange service,s trading and investment and portfolio management.
Nicole is passionate about challenging the status quo and providing greater inclusion for wealth creation, access to finance and preservation of our natural & human resources.
Nicole’s specialities and focus areas:
– Sustainability and FinTech innovation
– Token funding models, crypto asset investment, corporate
venture, strategic investments, venture capital
– Venture Building
– Strategic innovation advisory
Nicole’s most notable recognitions include:
● ‘Top 100 Women in FINTECH’ & ‘Power
Women in FINTECH’ (UK, 2015, 2016, 2017)
● Innovator of the Year 2017, South Africa (SA
Chamber of Commerce Award)
● FemTech Leaders 2015/2016
● Nominated as FT’s HERos Women in
Business Award 2018
● London Technology Advocate – Women in
Technology (Non-Profit Organisation)
● Editor of The InsureTECH Book
● Multiple times judge for SWIFT Innotribe,
The European and African FinTech awards
● ‘Top 20 IT Women in Business’ (South Africa,