Before arrival, tourists must fill in the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) before arriving in Greece.
Before departure, all travellers must ensure that they carry a certification of their health condition:
– negative PCR test result (up to 72 hours before entry) or
– negative antigen test result (up to 48 hours before entry) or
– vaccination certificate issued by a certified authority or
– certificate of recovery or
– a positive PCR or antigen test result (30 to 180 days before travel date).
Upon returning to Switzerland or the UK, you do not need to quarantine if you have completed your vaccination. For information about other countries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Furthermore, you will be able to test at the Venue before going back to your country.
All certificates must include the critical information (i.e. number of doses and their respective dates) in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian. The person’s full name must match the name on the passport or any other recognized travel document.
Buy your ticket and join the FTE Investor Summit Mykonos 2021